hey baby // no doubt
i’m just sipping on chamomile
watching boys and girls and their sex appeal
with a stranger in my face who says he knows my mom
and went to my high school
Guess who has 500 followers?!?!
Thank you so much to everyone who has followed me, I love this little booklr community; you’re all great. To celebrate all of my wonderful followers I am doing a 500 follower giveaway!!
- Because this is a celebration of all my followers you must be following me to take part in the giveaway
- You can reblog this multiple times but please don’t annoy your followers ;) likes also count as an entry
- The winner wins one of the above books (these books are some of my favourite reads from 2014). You choose which one you want and they will all be paperback where available.Where there is a series you can choose whichever book you want from that series.
- This giveaway is international as I will be using Amazon.
- The giveaway ends the 1st November 7:30pm GMT and a winner will be picked at random using a random number generator.
Good Luck! and thank you all so much :)
If you don’t follow heroes-or-victims then your blog is sad I’m sorry
Emilia Clarke outtake from WSJ Magazine | photographed by Lachlan Bailey
scientists could scour the arctic for decades and never find anything colder than this
Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.